Children's Advice & Support Service
The Children's Advice and Support Service (CASS) is the way citizens and professionals in Birmingham access support, advice, information, report a concern about a child and make contact with their allocated Social Worker.
CASS offers early support from a range of partners and a wide range of services.
Ring 0121 303 1888 for:
- information for families
- school admissions and pupil placements
- discussing concerns for a child or family and receive Early Help advice on thresholds and pathways
- support from the Early Help Support Team
- support to complete an Early Help Assessment
- booking onto your local Early Help Panel
- Family Support and Think Family
- accessing MASH to report/discuss your safeguarding concern for a child. MASH (Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub) is a multi-agency team which co-locates key safeguarding agencies including professionals from social care, police, health and education to better identify risks and improve decision making, interventions, and outcomes.
To report a concern about a child or request Intensive Family Support, please see form and guidance here.
Page updated: 29.09.16