An open invitation from Penny Thompson CBE, and the members of the Birmingham Safeguarding Children Board to Frontline Practitioners.
- Are you a professional whose role involves working with children and young people?
- Do you have views about how we can improve frontline practice so we can make children safer
- Are you interested in contributing to change?
- Are you interested in telling the Safeguarding Board how it actually is day by day for you and your colleagues?
- Can you be part of our action research and quality assurance systems?
The Birmingham Safeguarding Children Board is inviting front line practitioners from every part of the city and all agencies to join the Board’s Practitioner Forum.
We want to be able to meet and talk regularly to front line practitioners. To hear about practice, what’s good, what’s a barrier, what support is available or needed as well as to contribute to, comment on and test out new developments and improvements. In effect it’s a focus group.
The Practitioner Forum meets on a quarterly basis. The forthcoming dates are:
- Tuesday 12th March 2019: 14.00pm to 15.30pm.
- Tuesday 10th September 2019: 14.00pm to 15.30pm.
Following each meeting, a bulletin is produced to capture the discussion. Please find below the bulletins from previous meetings:
Practitioners Forum Bulletin December 2018
Practitioners Forum Bulletin September 2018
Practitioners Forum Bulletin March 2018
Practitioners Forum Bulletin December 2017
Practitioners Forum Bulletin September 2017
Practitioners Conference July 2017
Practitioners Forum Bulletin March 2017
Page updated: 27.03.2018