An open invitation from Penny Thompson CBE, and the members of the Birmingham Safeguarding Children Partnership to Frontline Practitioners.
- Are you a professional whose role involves working with children and young people?
- Do you have views on how we can improve frontline practice so we can make children safer
- Are you interested in contributing to change?
- Are you interested in telling the Safeguarding Partnership how it actually is day by day for you and your colleagues?
- Can you be part of our action research and quality assurance systems?
The Birmingham Safeguarding Children artnership is inviting front line practitioners from every part of the city and all agencies to join the Partnerships Practitioner Forum.
We want to be able to meet and talk regularly to front line practitioners. To hear about practice, what’s good, what’s a barrier, what support is available or needed as well as to contribute to, comment on and test out new developments and improvements. In effect it’s a focus group.
The Practitioner Forum meets on a quarterly basis. The forthcoming dates are:
- Tuesday 10th September 2019: 14.00pm to 15.30pm.
Following each meeting, a bulletin is produced to capture the discussion. Please find below the bulletins from previous meetings:
Practitioners Forum Bulletin March 2019
Pupil Attendance and Safeguarding Presentation (March 2019)
Practitioners Forum Bulletin December 2018
Practitioners Forum Bulletin September 2018
Practitioners Forum Bulletin March 2018
Page updated: 29.05.2019